WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Critique for ZMIVE.com, thanks!

LyfeExperienceLyfeExperience subscriber Posts: 6
edited December 2008 in Website Critique
Hello to everyone!
Hope you all are having a great holiday season.  I just launched my site http://www.zmive.com last month and would love to hear from you guys, your suggestions and all.
ZMIVE.com is about connecting with others and sharing personal experiences to improve the quality of life. 
I`ll put a little history of why I made this site below, if you`re interested.
We all go through phases in our lives and I am about 3 years into the
most exciting, unknown, boundless phase of my life yet. Most of my
middle school and high school career were all about having fun (A.K.A.
drugs, parties, girls, money). I wanted to do only what I wanted, and
did that to the best of my ability. I had the most fun and also had the
most loneliest moments in my life and I don’t regret one bit of it. It
has made me who I am today. But there came a point for me where I had
to ask myself, “Is this really what I want to be doing with my life?”
The answer was no, but it wasn’t that simple to just quit, I’ve been
living this way for 7 years. Luckily I had a great support group to
help me through the struggles and I was off and running in this new
found perception of life. I felt like a little child again, I had my
passion back!
I felt that the tools and principles shared me with this group helped me so much, that imagine what this format could do, if it were on the internet.  And with that, I made zmive.com  hoping to help millions of people. 

Comments

• patentandtrademarkpatentandtrademark subscriber Posts: 103
    a couple of questions:
    1.  What is the "purpose" of the site?  I see I can join a group where I talk about my favorite sexual positions without being shy and another one about prayer and meditation.  Could be just me but I am not used to seeing these topics [and others like fashion and financial advice and nutrition] so freely interchanged. 
    2.  Who are you hoping to attract to the site [please don`t say "everybody"]?
    3.  Have you registered any trademark or copyright for the site?
    patentandtrademark12/27/2008 2:54 PM
  • LyfeExperienceLyfeExperience subscriber Posts: 6
    1. purpose of the site is to connect with other and share personal experiences to improve the quality of life.  This is in the Read More link under Welcome to ZMIVE.  But I guess I should make it more noticeable.
    2. age range, 18-25
    3.  yes, i trademarked ZMIVE
    Craig- your right, thanks for that tip, I`ll make sure to put that into my new updates
    Thanks for your guys comments, they are much appreciated, hope you have a happy new years
    Mike