WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

7CityJobs.com - Desperate for Google Ranking Assistance!

2»

Comments

• vwebworldvwebworld subscriber Posts: 40
    Thanks for the tip.  I wasn`t aware that forums such as SUN supported HTML links, which is how I assume you did the `cc processing` link in our reply.  Is that correct?

Yes, correct.

To add a link within your post...

just highlight the words that you want to use as a link,
    Then click on the LINK ICON and enter the http:// address in the "URL" field. 
    Also, it`s a good idea to add text in the TITLE field.

When you click POST REPLY your link will be included in your post.

~Roland
  • 7cityjobs7cityjobs subscriber Posts: 1
    Made a number of changes to my website, attempting to unclutter it, removed the counter, etc., and gave the Google key word tool an attempt (trying to find popular keywords to use), but still believe I have something inherently wrong with my site - either some code errors, out of sequence lines, something that may be considered a no-no (no black text on my site), etc.  If any of you have any suggestions, please let me know.  Will lay off my postings then.  THANK you again for your help!  (everyone!).
    Sincerely,
    Mike
  • 7cityjobs7cityjobs subscriber Posts: 1
    Mike,
         Thank you very much for the candid feedback.     Extremely helpful!
    Sincerely,
    Mike Crockett
  • businesslistingguybusinesslistingguy subscriber Posts: 0
    Mike,
    You need to see what business information Google, Yahoo and MSN maintain on your business and take control of that information. You can go to www.local.yahoo.com and register your business and do the same on the other sites.
    Or you can go to www.universalbusinesslisting.org and register your business once and it will be uniformly distributed to over 20 search engines, directories and 411. It`s $30. annually.
    Either way you need to take control of your business` information out there (or someone else will!)
    Good luck,

Jeff
  • Ziyapathan0143Ziyapathan0143 subscriber Posts: 150 Silver Level Member
    Everybody needs to accomplish better pursuit rankings. That is on the grounds that natural pursuit activity is a demonstrated driver of business development. The main inconvenience is, SEO continues changing, and nobody needs a punishment in view of doing the wrong thing. Google has been taking off upgrades, extending from Panda to Penguin to Google EMDs (correct match area names) and just as of late, the (PBN) Private Blog Network deindexing redesigns. In case you're worried about getting focused on movement without acquiring punishments, then this article is for you.To rank well, your substance needs to adjust to that mission. That is the reason I'm about-facing to nuts and bolts with SEO to help you comprehend the new SEO rules, figure out how to improve for both people and robots and ace on-page and off-page streamlining.