WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Analysis of the site from the point of trustability

annazelenskayaannazelenskaya subscriber Posts: 1
edited May 2009 in Website Critique
Hi everyone. I`m working for a software development company with head office in Kharkiv (Ukraine). Our team develops web and desktop applications, mobile and embedded software. 
We are an offshore outsourcing company - which menas, that prospective customers are visiting corporative website to check if it is reliable company or not. (Sure, that`s not the only their purpose)))I need your advice. If you would need a business application, or a website, or CRM system - any software - and if you`d visit the site, what information would you request?What should I add to the website to leave you no doubts about our reliability and professionalism? - For we are truly honest, professional , and still some people have prejudices.And would really like to know your complete feedback.Would you (as an intrepreneur) be interested in subscribing to articles about outsourcing your software development?Site is - www.ainstainer.comThank you very much in advance)

Comments