WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

BoxerHaus.com - Now this is "Barking"

blondieblueblondieblue subscriber Posts: 9
One of our fellow members stepped outside the box over 1 year ago and opted not to follow the crowd with the typical shopping cart that many have been choosing here at SuN.
BoxerHaus.com  http://boxerhaus.com</A> opted to go with the AppleCart Shopping cart solution designed by Spads.com and overall web site design by AllMediaNet.com.
And in less than 16 months, BoxerHaus.com has now broken into the top 10 at Google.com for a very competitive search phrase - boxer dog gifts
In fact, here are the numbers for the search phrase - boxer dog gifts -

Google - #8
Yahoo -  #5
AOL -    #6
ASK -    #5
LIVE  -   #5
Lycos -   #5
Way to go BoxerHaus.com. Please share with us how you did it.

Comments

• NuevolutionNuevolution subscriber Posts: 30 Bronze Level Member
    Blah, blah, blah...Another TJG strategy...
    I`m surprised not to see GOTRUCKSHOP... DID HE ADD THE NEW CATEGORY I SUGGESTED? Can you imagine??? JUST ADDED...
    "ONE SIZE FITS ALL DENTURES"
    DO YOU HAVE ONE WITH GOLD TEETH? I WANT TO BE THE NEXT BIG RAPPER...
  • blondieblueblondieblue subscriber Posts: 9
    Blah, blah, blah...
    Gee, another voice from the "SuN Negativity Clique" again ...
    I just wonder when members here are going to stand up and say enough is enough from "personal attacks" from the likes of Nuevolution?
    BoxerHaus.com is in a very small competitive niche market, has risen within the search engines well. We should applaud that success - not laugh about, chide it or put our big mouths in gear to try and denegrate it.
    Enough is enough.
  • vwebworldvwebworld subscriber Posts: 40
    Congratulations BoxerHaus.com, Spads.com, and AllMediaNet.com.