WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

7 Business Success Tips from Indiana Jones

AnnefloAnneflo subscriber Posts: 3
edited May 2008 in Business Planning
My college-age boys had never seen an Indiana Jones
movie, and wondered what all the fuss was about. So for the last 3
nights we`ve been watching the whole series, beginning with the 1981
Raiders of the Lost Ark.
By the time we watched last night`s
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989) we were primed for and delighted with all of the subtle jokes, the references to the previous movies, the
varied and clever ways Indiana dispatches the bad guys and escapes
death.
It occurred to me that as a woman entrepreneur, there`s a
lot about Indiana to admire and, yes, imitate when it comes to starting
my own business. So here it is:
7 BUSINESS SUCCESS TIPS FROM INDIANA JONESBRAND YOURSELF. Like Indiana`s fedora and whip, it may help you stay in business for a long, long time.BE AN EXPERT. You never know when your knowledge might save you in a tight situation.STICK TO WHAT YOU DO WELL. People will come back for it again and again.DON`T LET BEING A WOMAN STOP YOU. It may be a man`s world, but there`s nothing that a woman with brains and courage can`t beat.NEVER GIVE UP. Even when things look really grim.KEEP YOUR INTENTIONS HONORABLE. You might lose some battles, but the good guys always win in the end.KEEP THAT "GIDDY AS A SCHOOLBOY" FEELING ABOUT YOUR WORK. Do what you love, and all the ups and downs will be worth it.
We`re looking forward to seeing Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull!

Comments