WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Busness promotion thru cards and technology, How?

montechristomontechristo subscriber Posts: 6
edited June 2006 in Marketing
  I wanted to put out a business card too just to look professional a bit, how much does that enhance most peoples business and in what ways. Also I want to invoke technology in my biz whe I finally do the incorporating/insurance footwork but what kinds of software do peole usually make use of and for what. Also I want someone to write a business plan for me accoding to my wants and needs. If aything let me know
                                      Dre

Comments

• Options
    coffeenetscoffeenets subscriber Posts: 0
    Business cards are so easy to obtain these days that I think it`s pretty much necessary to have them...even if you don`t want to look professional.   As iouone2 mentions, the business card can work well at branding.
  • Options
    vietitalivietitali subscriber Posts: 4
    Ahhhhhhhhhh Business cards
    Such a necessity of life!!  I`m sure that along with bread, business cards were also passed out that day on the mount  .... I think in prison there`s only 3 things you get: bread, water and business cards ... I believe before creating Eve God created business cards
    I designed my husbands business cards (letterheads, bookcover, invoice), and we print them right from the computer (he`s a notary) and its been so useful .. and to think I`m not even a graphic artist!!  They look sharp, clear, simple and quite attractive.  When people ask him who made his business card they`re amazed when he says his wife who earns her day job processing mortgag loans
    montechristo if you need help w/ writing a business plan (or anyone for that matter) my husband can help you in that area!!  He`s a professional writer.  We can set up a net meeting w/ instant message and then write it up that way.  If you`d like a business card I could swing that for you!!
    For ANYONE on this site .. if you need help in that department let us know!!  I`ll make a special deal for anyone who contacts us from STN .. either we can trade expertise or we`ll give it to you for a special price.
    My husband can write anything for you or edit your work as well!!
    Let us know!!
  • Options
    admanadman subscriber Posts: 3
    Business cards are important for branding your company and essential for networking.  If you`re not networking, you`re not in business.
    I noticed from your profile that you help people move in and out of their apartments, homes and storage units.  By this I`m assuming you mean you carry their items for them.  Before you take another job, get yourself to a business formation attorney to discuss forming your company into an LLC.  You are opening yourself up to a TON of personal liability handling people`s  property and entering their domicile.  Your attorney can also help you design a contract which limits the liability of damages etc to your company as well.