WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

How do you market a startup web design company?

conceptofVENUSconceptofVENUS subscriber Posts: 2
edited June 2012 in Marketing
Recently, I started working at a web and graphic design company called Venus Concepts. We are based out of Scottdale, AZ and have a lot of potential target markets here in the Phoenix metropolitan area. However, I honestly don`t know of another web and graphic design company who markets themselves other than using adwords (which I still am trying to understand) or place themselves in a newspaper with low circulation. Anyone have any suggestions on how to market Venus Concepts? To get some more information, please view our new site, which is still under construction, at www.venusconcepts.com

Comments

• dikertromedikertrome subscriber Posts: 0
    According to me, SEO is one of the best way to marketing for any business or company. It will help you to increase presence over search engines quickly. You can use off page techniques like forum posting, social bookmarking, press release, blog commenting, blog creation etc.