Buisness Loans

MainstreamMainstream subscriber Posts: 2
edited December 2007 in Startup Funding
Looking to get a buisness loan, My credit is not good at all,My Gross sales is great. But with the way our business grew, It`s has made a major cash flow problems.
I`m 100% on my corporation,If I changed ownership, and made my grandfather 50% owner and me 49%, Would he be able to get a buisness loan. He has agreed to doing this, and his credit is excellent.

What dose everyone think?

Comments

• sagetroutsagetrout subscriber Posts: 1
    Hi Mainstream,

Without knowing more about your business, it`s difficult to tell you what your best options are.   I`m a commercial lender and I have a lot of options to solve cashflow problems depending on the situation.  I`d be happy to discuss that with you if you contact me at the number below. 

While growth can be a good thing, it can cause problems with cashflow.  As a corporate manager I`ve had to manage many businesses through cashflow problems.  I have a lot of experience with this and I may be able to give you some ideas beyond discussing financing options.

I`ll look forward to hearing from you.

• RoblueRoblue subscriber Posts: 0
    If you approach www.thesnaploan.com, using your grandfather who has 50 percent ownership, you may be able to get up to $500,000, considering you are an established business.
    While there are no gurantees, it`s worth a shot.  It`s the one I used.