WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Buisness Loans

MainstreamMainstream subscriber Posts: 2
edited December 2007 in Startup Funding
Looking to get a buisness loan, My credit is not good at all,My Gross sales is great. But with the way our business grew, It`s has made a major cash flow problems.
I`m 100% on my corporation,If I changed ownership, and made my grandfather 50% owner and me 49%, Would he be able to get a buisness loan. He has agreed to doing this, and his credit is excellent.

What dose everyone think?

Comments

• Options
    sagetroutsagetrout subscriber Posts: 1
    Hi Mainstream,

Without knowing more about your business, it`s difficult to tell you what your best options are.   I`m a commercial lender and I have a lot of options to solve cashflow problems depending on the situation.  I`d be happy to discuss that with you if you contact me at the number below. 

While growth can be a good thing, it can cause problems with cashflow.  As a corporate manager I`ve had to manage many businesses through cashflow problems.  I have a lot of experience with this and I may be able to give you some ideas beyond discussing financing options.

I`ll look forward to hearing from you.

• Options
    RoblueRoblue subscriber Posts: 0
    If you approach www.thesnaploan.com, using your grandfather who has 50 percent ownership, you may be able to get up to $500,000, considering you are an established business.
    While there are no gurantees, it`s worth a shot.  It`s the one I used.