WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

getting started

MdcnMnMdcnMn subscriber Posts: 10
edited September 2008 in Selecting a Business
Is there a guide on SuN which gives step by step instructions on setting up a home based business? I`m interested in FINALLY acting on my business goals, but I seem to be hitting a dead end.  I"m not sure how to get started.  I have the business model, name, goals, business plan...but how do I get it all started?  Any help would be appriciated!

Comments

• Professor2020Professor2020 subscriber Posts: 0
    Get the MUST HAVE business startup book called "$500 Startup:  A step by step guide to starting a business for $500 or less".  It`s helped so many people realize their dreams and its only $10.  It`s one of the first things I tell people to get. 
    You can get it by going to this link.  Go to http://stores.lulu.com/500DollarStartUp
    Do the homework and workbook sheets in the book if you are really serious about succeeding at a home based business built around your passion.