WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Need info about Security Surveillance CCTV / DVR Business

Moni16Moni16 subscriber Posts: 1
edited August 2006 in Selecting a Business
I`m interested in getting into Security Surveillance Camera CCTV/DVR Business, Can some enlighten me how to get started.

Comments

• ValienValien subscriber Posts: 7
    Hey Moni16,What kind of business are you aspiring to get into? Integration work? Selling products only? Consulting?I own a distribution company and a security integration company. Our distribution company sells CCTV cameras, DVR`s, Door hardware, etc. Check us out - www.sandsid.com or shoot me a PM here.There is good money to be made in the security business, but also a lot of hard work to get it too. People need to be sold on solutions and realize the amount of money they are putting out for a camera/dvr system is something they need. Many folks don`t see an ROI on security until something bad happens.Give me a little more info on your ideas and I can try to help out some more.~Allen