WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Thailand Golf Tour Operator

GolfasianGolfasian subscriber Posts: 2
edited December 2007 in Marketing
I am trying to decide the best way to go about increasing our prospects and visitor-to-inquiry conversions. We have very good web traffic, but our conversions are only in the 0.3% range Anyone have any suggestions as to what may have worked?

Comments

• MNGrillGuyMNGrillGuy subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    Neat site.  I`ve always wanted to go to Thailand.  Never crossed my mind that it would be a golf destination.  I`m probably not alone.  I`m an avid golfer and would love to sneak a round or two in on a trip, but probably would be there for other reasons (beaches, food).  So, for me, the site would be more useful coming at me from that direction.  Ask me where I`ll be visiting and offer up courses in that area.  Make it simple.  Don`t overwhelm me.  Rate the courses by $ symbols or stars to give me an idea of how they stack up with each other.  I`ll want to play only the best.  Show the location on a map in the city I`m visiting.  Oh, and post rates in USD as well.  Also, I`m concerned about the language barrier, make my feel ok about that. 
    My guess is that 99% of Thailand tourists are not there on a golf trip but a great many of them would love to sneak a round of golf in.  I`d go after that market as well as the destinationers.  Just my 2 cents.