Please review our website

mahriyahmahriyah subscriber Posts: 2
edited December 2008 in Website Critique
Here`s our website http://www.wowzzy.com. We`re a local business directory and a online marketing resource for small business owners. We provide interactive marketing tools for the small business owner as well as a platform for business networking.
We just redesigned the homepage and made a lot of changes. I`m looking for feedback. We would like to drive more traffic and increase membership sign up.
 Any advice would be much appreciated!
Thank you
Mariamahriyah11/21/2008 5:16 PM

Comments

• mahriyahmahriyah subscriber Posts: 2
    Thank you for the suggestions. I appreciate you taking a look. I`m going to pass on the feedback.
    I agree the pop up warning when you went to news isn`t good. What browser were you using?
    Thanks,
    Maria
  • GaiaListGaiaList subscriber Posts: 2
    You have a great start!  I think the one thing on the homepage that made me feel stuck was all the words to describe all the things I could do.  Shorter sentences or no sentence at all would be less information to filter through.  The icon and the 2-4 word title for each `action` should be enough.  Good luck!!!
    Shorter sentences or no sentence at all would be less information to filter through.  The icon and the 2-4 word title for each `action` should be enough.  Good luck!!!

Thank you for the feedback. I appreciate you taking a look.
    Thank you Val1967 for your feedback. I really appreciate it. I agree. We`re working on rewriting a lot of content so we can effectively communicate the value to our customers.
    Thanks,
    Maria