WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Please help

LtresselLtressel subscriber Posts: 3
edited August 2007 in Marketing
Hi  Fellow SUN Members,I was wondering if I can get some volunteers to try out my video postcard product.I am trying to find out if video postcards can help small business owners to promote their services, strengthen business ties, and also educate and inform their current clients.Basically, I am looking to work with 5 businesses that I will provide web cams to and free access to my website to record their videos.  Because we wouldn`t want to use the videos as spams, the business should already have client`s emails that would happily receive the videos from a trusted sender.Videos are up to 3 minutes long. No uploading needed-recording and sending to recipients on the spot. Forward to as many as you want or keep it as personalized to just one recipient. Very User-friendly.LTWould anyone be interested?Thanks very much for your help---
Ltressel2007-8-13 15:53:30

Comments