WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Looking for business partners

gbcomputergbcomputer subscriber Posts: 1
HI Folks,

I have a website that is very popular for its keywords.  It is a free membership site that gets a bunch of signups each day.  The site offers automated link building services.  I need help to make it better by providing somethng that the users can really benefit from, and something that does not require much effort on the members to set up the link code on their websites.  Right now it is kind of clunky, confusing to members and neglected. It has so much potential and I need some help to make it work better.

What do you recommend?
Are there any folks out there willing to take the site, improve it.  I would be a partner and they would earn from the profits the website makes. I don`t have any funds to pay anyone to do this, that is why I would prefer investors.  I believe this site could really be very profitable if I could find the right person to help.

Thanks