WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Need help so you can find me! LOL

LisaOLisaO subscriber Posts: 2
edited December 2007 in Home-Based Businesses
Hi all,

I started a new business that offers affordable writing services to home based and small businesses.  I am different than my competition because I`m affordable!  LOL

Anyway, I would love some help ( a little market research if you don`t mind).  If you needed a service like mine, what terms or words would you search?  How else would you go looking for a writing service that does affordable website content, press releases, advertising copy, etc? 

I`m having a hard time with some of the WAH sites that I`m filtering through, and would just love some suggestions from folks who may actually use a service like this.

Thanks so much!

Lisa

www.creativewritingstudios.com

Comments

• beachdibeachdi subscriber Posts: 10
    Howdy Lisa!  nice to see you,
    I have to admit, that before I found this forum, I never knew what exactly the word copywrite meant.  when I was searching for somebody to help me write/edit I looked and searched for website writing, website article and website content.   I never did find anybody...is it any wonder?!  ha
    You will find lots of great information on these forums.   Enjoy.
    dianne
  • LisaOLisaO subscriber Posts: 2
    Hi Di!

Actually, when doing my keyword studies to find the best one, and when speaking with my initial group of moms with small businesses, the words business writing, website content, web content, web writer and small business writer were searched frequently.  The moms I spoke with said they would search for business writing help.  Many, like you, said they didn`t even know what copywriting was!

So, I`m taking baby steps with the information I`ve gathered so far, and will keep tweaking and changing as I go!

Great to see ya!
    Lisa