WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Increasing my website traffic

BYTRADEBYTRADE subscriber Posts: 63 Bronze Level Member
I want to make an early effort in the New Year to drive some meaningful traffic to my site(bytrade.com). What would you do to achieve this? Is there any easy wins out there for me? What should I do in terms of a longer term strategy?

Comments

• Options
    littonbarneylittonbarney subscriber Posts: 0
    If you want to drive a traffic on your website then you put new and fresh content in your website because in recent updation time good and unique content is most important thing it's calls "Content is King". You put something new and extra ordinary for you visitors. You use the effective promotion it also play some good role to increase visitors on your site.
  • Options
    bkaellnerbkaellner subscriber Posts: 0
    Upload a YouTube video every week that targets your keywords. Find the best keywords for YouTube by comparing phrase search results in google keyword tool with same search in YouTube. Anything with less than 10,000 search results in YouTube is ripe for the picking, especially if content is suited for video consumption. For more on YouTube marketing, check out James Wedmore.