WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Website feedback

LatticeFrameworkLatticeFramework subscriber Posts: 1
edited May 2009 in Website Critique
We would really appreciate some feedback on our website www.latticesoft.com.
We are small ISV (Independent Software Vendor), our RAD tool, LatticeFramework Studio can quickly generate web application either from different database systems such as MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle and PostgreSQL or from XML specification.
As technical person, it`s not difficult to develop the tool, the challenge for us is how to market and sell the product.
Thanks in advance for your critique and suggestions.

Comments

• Options
    BigideaBigidea subscriber Posts: 0
    I really like the simple and clean design you have used. It is very easy to find what you need and navigate your site.

<a class="postlink" href="
    http://www.rexxindustrialparts.com">http://www.rexxindustrialparts.com</a>

BigIdea5/11/2009 2:16 PM
  • Options
    nevadasculnevadascul subscriber Posts: 3 Member
    I liked the clean appearance of your site.  It was also easy to navigate,  But, you need to increase the contrast between your text and background.

Good luck.
  • Options
    AnthAnth subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi LaticeFramework. My name`s Anthony and I run a web development company. You`ve got a nice crisp, open site. I agree with nevadascul about the readability of your text- it would help to sharpen it either by changing your font color or size.
    A few other things I noticed:
    - Your `contact us` link is important. You want clients to easily be able to contact you, right? I would include this link in your big blue menu bar at the top of the page so that it`s as clear and easy to find as possible.
    - On your `Purchase` page, the table entitled `LatticeFramework Studio Features:` extends out behind your right-hand testimonial strip on my browser (Firefox v 3.0.10). I`ve taken a screenshot and uploaded it to my server. Take a look:Screenshot
    Different browsers sometimes render websites in different ways, so while this table might appear to fit nicely on your computer`s browser, it`s can be a different story for other users. (You can see what your website looks like on various browsers by loading your site on Browsershots,org.)
    Overall, it`s a simple-to-use, professional looking layout. Well done!
    Anthony CostaProfile Web Design
  • Options
    LatticeFrameworkLatticeFramework subscriber Posts: 1
    Thanks all for your feedback! And thank you Anthony for point out the table issue at Firefox.