WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Launched Today

atervinatervin subscriber Posts: 1
edited October 2008 in Website Critique
Hi all!  I launched my new site (www.parentise.com) today and would really appreciate some feedback on:
Website design
General Idea
Functionality
Marketing ideas
Any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated!  This is my first venture and I have SO much to learn!
Thanks,atervin10/1/2008 8:52 PM

Comments

• Options
    hirstcreativehirstcreative subscriber Posts: 2

Andrea, here are my suggestions:

Top PARENTise logo/banner should link to the home page.
    That whole login/become-a-member bubble image should link to the login page
    Create Ratings bubble should ink to ratings page
    Your homepage title should be something more along the lines of:
    "PARENTise | Where the parent is the child expert"
    The navbar links should be a font more similar to the rest of the site (Arial)
    I know its hard to blog often, but don`t forget to keep up with it and create fresh ideas
    I personally don`t like the top ad... it makes the page look more like an ad-site than an actually pertinent source of information.  Can you move it anywhere else?  Is it really making the difference between you making or not making money?  It`s your call.
    Get rid of the *Feedback* link and replace it with a Contact page.  Put your support@parentise.com email address there, add the feedback form to that page, and then put a FAQ section in there.  

That`s all I`ve got for you for now.  Keep in touch and let me know your thoughts!
    PS. I live in the Philly suburbs too  Downingtown/West Chester area.

• Options
    Thank you so much for the detailed feedback!  That is fantastic! I really appreciate your taking the time to look around!
    BTW - we`re neighbors - I`m out by Paoli...got to love the suburbs!
  • Options
    fiercebizgirlfiercebizgirl subscriber Posts: 6
    First off...congrats on the new site!  I like that it is clean, concise and not too busy.  My suggestion would be to somehow bold the fonts if possible to make them pop out more.  Other than that, it is user friendly.

Good luck!
  • Options
    Thanks Stacie! Good advice!
    Thanks so much for taking the time to come by!
    A