WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Where can I find an investor or silent partner?

kwatts22kwatts22 subscriber Posts: 1
edited April 2008 in Startup Funding
I am currently running a business, but have the opprotunity to add two commercial accounts. In order to do it the companys are requesting that I have two things. (1) Insurance on the business and (2) A good size building. I have completed the insurance, but need capital to expand into a bigger building and more equipment. I found a place, but you need good credit. My wifes credit is better than mine, but socail security benefits might be cancled if I put it in here name.

I am needing someone that can invest $20,000 to $30,000 for this expansion. Also what is a good return on the investment and how long before I buy the shares back.

Comments

• robertjrobertj subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    kwatts,
    1. A good return like "beauty in the eyes of the beholder" - depends upon the risk as perceived by the investor.
    2. If you intend to include a buy back clause in a stock purchase - the timing would be "by agreement" between you and the investor.
     robertj2008-4-4 16:54:15
  • beachgerebeachgere subscriber Posts: 2
    Not sure where you are but Pensacola , Fl just had in the newspaper 11,000 sqft building $1000 a month.......thats a great deal..........Pensacola news journal sunday 12-07-2008