WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Using Barter to attract new business

ChicagoBartererChicagoBarterer subscriber Posts: 1
edited March 2013 in Sales
Hello all. I noticed several topics across the site on barter. Barter is first and foremost an opportunity to gain new business you do not currently have. As a barter exchange owner I can tell you our focus is generating business for our clients. The fact they get paid in barter dollars and are able to spend barter dollars for other things to run and promote their business is simply the end result. There is a characrter limit so here is barter in a nutshell (there is so much more to it). Trade your underused capacity (empty hotel or cancelled appointmnets), trade your excess and seasonal inventory (if you sell lawnmowers in Chicago right now you have a problem) and trade your idle employee time (salaried employees sitting around) for items which will preserve your cash flow and also for media buys which will bring in CASH business. I can go on and on but please fell free to call if you are in the Chicago area and I am happy to discuss the MANY benefits of barter for your business. Thanks.
Kevin Schuyler
Owner
Metro Barter exchange Chicagolandwww.mbe-chicagoland.com
815-557-7052 (cell)

Comments