WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Does mobile billboard advertising work?

ProdigyProdigy subscriber Posts: 19
edited April 2013 in Marketing
I was thinking of starting an advertising company using flashy sports cars wrapped in graphics but the costs were way high. What about a billboard trailer that I can ad to my truck where companies can pay for placement?

Comments

• Options
    DaleKingDaleKing subscriber Posts: 141
    Billboard advertising works best for companies that are firmly established brands like Pepsi, McDonalds, Geico, etc.
    However, if you are a good salesperson and can sign-up major advertisers, then yes, it can definitely work.
    Dale KingDKing2007-7-4 16:30:4
  • Options
    devbpo2012devbpo2012 subscriber Posts: 0
    The classic billboards have been around for years now and have evolved in signage posters and electronic billboards, but have now started to lose in popularity. Many people would not even consider air travel for trips less than 500 miles. Heavy vehicle mileage and long commutes are becoming the norm.
  • Options
    raheelbsraheelbs subscriber Posts: 0
    Ofcourse they work and there are many companies out their currently working on Billboards and outdoor advertising..