WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Pitching Bloggers

keyconkeycon subscriber Posts: 34
edited September 2006 in Public Relations
I received an interesting email note this morning from a lady I follow that writes about publicity - Joan Stewart, the Publicity Hound. The note was titled "Don`t let bloggers humiliate you." The title got my attention. The full message follows. I thought some of you SuNners might want to take advantage of this upcoming teleseminar.
Don`t Let Bloggers Humiliate You
That`s exactly what bloggers can do - humiliate you - if you pitch a blogger with an idea for their blog, and you`ve pitched incorrectly.
Even worse, their comment about your bad pitch can stay online forever, for the whole world to see.
But pitch bloggers correctly about your product, service, cause or issue, and they won`t hesitate to rave about you. That means they can spread the news about you to thousands of people by day`s end, bringing visitors to your website and into your sales funnel. And it doesn`t cost you a penny.
I`ve gotten so many requests from Publicity Hounds about the topic of how to pitch bloggers that I`m teaming up with The Blog Squad (Denise Wakeman and Patsi Krakoff) and presenting a teleseminar tonight, Sept. 20, at 8:30 Eastern Time called "How to Pitch the Best Bloggers and Create a Publicity Explosion."
Can`t attend? We`re recording it. Find out how to register or order the CD or electronic transcript at
http://www.marketerschoice.com/app/adtr ... dID=262179</A>
See you on the line tonight!
Joan Stewart

Have a great day!
R@

Comments