WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Buybackmadness.com

InflatableMadnessInflatableMadness subscriber Posts: 7
edited December 2007 in Website Critique
Site was launched a month ago - pleae give me your thoughts.

http://buybackmadness.com

Comments

• Options
    rusmanrusman subscriber Posts: 7
    Looks nice.
    First thing that jumped at me was the right side of the screen was empty. Might just be my resolution though, but it`s not very high IMO at 1024x768.

I like the "Lynn will receive $108.53 in cash" that`s a nice feature. It`s the "hey, I want my name in lights too" thing. I also like the retro Atari joystick for the game logo =).

Suggestion, for movies, force customers to pick Widescreen or Full Screen and have that show up in the short description/title on the right and also as a field in the specs on the movie. I despise Full Screen, myself and would be unhappy if I bought one.

Make your logo larger =).

After digging a bit deeper into the site, I was a bit confused by the `sell` and `buy` columns. I guess after you used the site, it would probably be clear, but it seemed confusing at first glance and not really investigating the entire site or FAQ.

If you don`t already have it, add the option to email someone that when you are no longer overstocked on an item and are looking to buy more.

Overall, I like the idea, and I like the site design. Seems intuitive and color coding is easy to follow, though you might want to check to see how that looks to color blind people.

I hope that helps.
    -Rusty
  • Options
    InflatableMadnessInflatableMadness subscriber Posts: 7
    Jennifer,  excellent thoughts - I hadn`t considered the trust issue.

-Kevin