WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

What do you think of BigCrumbs.com?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Requiem2kRequiem2k subscriber Posts: 0

Come and see the sites I like to shop.  I have saved some good money the last two months.  Coupons are easy to come by and it has made my shopping so much better.
    It is cold out side and I know what I want.  So with bigcrumbs helping me out and I can almost always find a way to get free shipping, why should I go out if I don`t have too!? 

Bigcrumbs  Bigcrumbs  Bigcrumbs .....  Say that three times fast... LOL !!!

http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/profile.do?m=MyCrumb

Requiem2k12/8/2008 2:22 AM
  • Options
    tonygrutonygru subscriber Posts: 0
    BIGCRUMBS IS A HUGE SCAM!!  HERE IS MY HORROR STORY.  BigCrumbs is indeed wonderful until you start accumulating a bigger cashback.  I`ve purchased hundreds and hundreds of ebay items through bigcrumbs link.  So I`ve accumulated a significant cashback amount and guess what happened then.  Vincent S. Martin, the owner of BigCrumbs, deleted my account.  That`s it, no communication, nothing.  When I emailed customer service, the single email I`ve received was that I`ve had several unpaid items.  Awesome excuse to steal money.  There is no phone number available, anywhere.  By the way, his so called "parent company" Integral Technologies Inc. is his company to cover up his scams.
  • Options
    tonywhotonywho subscriber Posts: 0
    ...the owner of BigCrumbs, deleted my account.  That`s it, no communication, nothing.  When I emailed customer service, the single email I`ve received was that I`ve had several unpaid items.  Awesome excuse to steal money.  There is no phone number available, anywhere...
    tonygru,
    You can`t be serious.
    You said your unpaid items were an "excuse" to steal  money but you didn`t dispute that you had several unpaid items. In fact, you pretty much acknowledged it with that statement.
    So, you`re saying you were committing to buying stuff, earning rebates on it through Big Crumbs, then not paying for what you bought? And you`re accusing Big Crumbs of scamming YOU? I`d say it`s the other way around. Sounds like you were scamming not only Big Crumbs but also eBay and the sellers you promised to buy from but never paid.
    So of course they gave you the boot. What else were they supposed to do? And you`re complaining because they didn`t come to your house to give you a hug, a box of cookies, and a Dear John letter to go with your pink slip?
    I mean really, what would that letter say: "Dear tonygru, We are sorry that you scammed our company. Please let us delete your account".
    I`ll say it again. You can`t be serious.tonywho1/8/2009 12:15 AM
  • Options
    tonygrutonygru subscriber Posts: 0
    This is great!! Finally Vincent S. Martin is replying, although as expected - lying through his teeth.  Having bought hundreds of ebay items, there were a few that I`ve got refunded for typical reasons such as out of stock, damaged item, etc.  If bigcrumbs system has miscounted those items, that is NOT the fault of the customer.  But that`s not even the point.  There is only one point, you have NO RIGHT TO STEAL MONEY, and if there was a problem you should have provided CUSTOMER SERVICE if you know what that means.  Instead of defending your pyramid scheme on forums, you should have a working customer service line or at the very least reply to emails your customers send you.tonygru1/25/2009 8:48 PM
  • Options
    CasiCasi subscriber Posts: 5
    Whenever you have three pages worth of forum posts praising a product and those doing the praising all have 1 or 2 forum posts each, I would say "buyer beware".
  • Options
    casebusterscasebusters subscriber Posts: 0
    I love BigCrumbs,
    They have never missed paying me any month!
    I have made over $900 in a little less than 2 years and Its just gotten better for me since they went to one membership type
    Check out my page here at CASEBUSTERCRUMBS

• Options
    BigCrumbs is for real, No scam, No Hidden Fees, and its FREE!!!
    I believe they are now over 800 different stores that they affiliated with.
    Sign up in the month of August and have a chance to win the daily prize in the

August Sweepstakes Giveaway

Thanks
    Paul
  • Options
    Its not flaunting, It is encouraging others that if you work on referrals and/or using bigcrumbs, you will see the results.. Ive signed up 100 people and starting to make about $100 a month, by using bigcrumbs and telling others about bigcrumbs.
    Whats false earnings mean anyway? and how is it a scam? Its free to use, so try it out and see for yourself.

• Options
    capri1capri1 subscriber Posts: 0
    You can join under me I have received over $800 to date. I've been with Bigcrumbs for about two years now and love it! Use globewest as your reference. Thanks <3
  • Options
    MusicwomanMusicwoman subscriber Posts: 0
    I've been a Big Crumbs member for at least 4 years. It's not a get rich type of thing by any means. It does work though, if you promote it. I like it for my personal eBay shopping too.
    Between the eBay bucks and BC cash back, it adds up for some nice savings for me. They have never been late with a payment of mine. I make between $10-$50 per month in referrals. It's just free money to me. I promote it very little but still manage a few new sign ups per month. They are absolutely a legitimate company.
  • Options
    venmalathyvenmalathy subscriber Posts: 0
    I opened the site in my browser but it displayed this message below:
    Server too busyI don't have any experience with them.But i will help to know how to find whether the site is legit or not.You can use this method for any websites.Especially online shopping sites.You can use the site WhoisXY.com to get the whois information of the domain name.You can get domain name owner details,country,city,state,zip code,,administrative,technical contact,domain name expiration and domain name creation date etc..If you feel these information are real you can use the site to date.But contact them through mail or by phone to get more details.You can also read reviews,ratings about this site in any forums or any online Page on Sites that you can know more about this site.