WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Ideas needed

kcflipbookskcflipbooks subscriber Posts: 3
edited October 2008 in Website Critique
I have a simple website www.kcflipbooks.com.  I know I need to rev it up.  Please let me know what you do and don`t like.  What would you like to see?

Comments

• kcflipbookskcflipbooks subscriber Posts: 3
    Thank you.
    I appreciate the input.  As soon as I get a bit more income I  will make the changes you suggested.
  • majenjewelmajenjewel subscriber Posts: 1
    The video is great.  I`m thinking how we don`t have that at our mall here in Florida.  I had never seen that before.  Luv the I love you wedding couples as favors.  Maybe you can franchise or sell the license for someone else to set up shop.  Only thing I noticed is the front page banner.  The video is high resolution, up-beat, crisp photography books, professional machinery and then we have a homeade cover page that reminds me of the local professional performance group.  There is a big difference here.