WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Can You Review My Website?

ImonggoImonggo subscriber Posts: 3
edited October 2008 in Website Critique
Hi Guys,
Can you review my site.  Hope to hear your comments and suggestions.http://www.startupnation.com/NET_ROOT/c ... monggo.com
ThanksImonggo10/19/2008 10:00 PM

Comments

• Options
    WeblineWebline subscriber Posts: 13 Bronze Level Member
    Visually, the only thing I don`t like is the header, in that the text is extremely hard to read due to the colors. Other than that, it`s clean and uncluttered.
    2 things that aren`t obvious at first look.
    1) Whose products do I sell? There really isn`t anything telling me if I can sell my own items, or if I select from vendors that you are affiliated with. After looking at the Terms of Use page, I get the feeling that it is products from other vendors, but it still isn`t totally clear.
    2) The flow of payments and money. How do buyers make purchases? On the site, through a payment system like PayPal, or something else? And if I do make a sale, how does the money transfer to me, and how often? Do you get a percentage of sales, or just a monthly flat fee?
    While I appreciate the simplicity of the look, and the overall concept, I would be hesitant to sign up until I knew more details.
  • Options
    minimegeologyminimegeology subscriber Posts: 26
    I`m not sure I understand your service either based on the home page.  You may need to explain it more.  Also, how do you pronounce the site`s name?
  • Options
    ImonggoImonggo subscriber Posts: 3

Thank you for your comments.  Your comments were helpful because we just realize that many people confuse us with merchant account and online stores.  We are trying to modify our website to communicate our "true identity"

Imonggo is a FREE Point-Of-Sale system on the web.This is not a merchant account and you need an actual store to run it. Craig you are right, Its like a web based cash register with the functionalities of a back end inventory system. You can even use it with multiple users in multiple branches.  Because of this, store owners will have real time information anytime and anywhere.

Hope to hear more of your comments.

www.imonggo.com

Imonggo10/19/2008 10:00 PM