Limited Partnership

KarenleeKarenlee subscriber Posts: 1
edited June 2007 in Thought Leadership
I will be starting a Investment Partnership with 4 partners.  Each will be contributing cash.  However, I will be contributing publicly traded common stock.  We have the partnership agreement drawn up.  Now we need to fund the actual account. How do I transfer my stock (which is held in my name) over to the limited partnership?  The brokerage company says they won`t accept assets titled in a different name.  Please advise.
Sign In or Register to comment.