WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

please critique collective intelligence site

kaixerkaixer subscriber Posts: 2
edited January 2007 in Website Critique
Greetings! 
Your feedback and suggestions are highly appreciated for this site designed to harness the collective intelligence and action of people on the Internet - www.inchorus.com</A>

Also if you own a site, how appealing is an alternative revenue source to ads to you?
Thanks,
Kai

Comments

• stonesledgestonesledge subscriber Posts: 608 Silver Level Member
    Kai,
    What a neat concept! I Love your site. A great idea. I registered and i loved the comedic drop down on gender, very cute! I am going to check it out more now. How did you decide to build this and why? Great JOB! I love the Home page look.
    His site kept me answering the neat questions that kept popping up. It was fun and took me away from thinking about work, work, work for a while. Are you hoping to get more projects for folks to collaborate on together such as someone wanting help in creating a business, brand identity, building a site, etc?? Is is aimed at a serious crowd or for fun? I was viewing the "Tiger Team" postings which seemed to be a hot topic between a group of SUN members, I wonder if this could be used by them? Seems like it may be useful for what they are planning to accomplish.
    I disagree, I enjoy the "softness" of the site. It is not harsh and I think the people art is simple and fun. I am having problems with my viewing, i think due to updating to IE7 but all in all I personally like it. It is soft but still to the point.
    I also love the name by the way.Great Job!