WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Importance of a business card

graphicdesigner1graphicdesigner1 subscriber Posts: 10
edited July 2012 in Marketing
In my opinion and in the graphic design world business should have a well design business card to look professional.

Comments

• Options
    DurangoDurango subscriber Posts: 1
    Yeah but make sure you are actually doing business and not just giving away business cards..everyone can print and give away cards.
  • Options
    jengajenga subscriber Posts: 0
    Very true, Durango. I've thrown away many cards because the sales person who gave them to me just wasn't very effective. Often they give their pitch, hand the card over, and walk away. I'm not going to keep something from him if he doesn't make an effort to learn something about me.
  • Options
    onlineadwizonlineadwiz subscriber Posts: 0
    Business card should be only a part of your overall marketing strategy. On your business card, there should be a compelling copywriting that will make your client remember you when he needs for graphic designs.
  • Options
    esprintguyesprintguy subscriber Posts: 0
    The use of professionally designed business cards is a chance for every owner to showcase the legitimacy and quality of his or her business.
  • Options
    artdigitaltechartdigitaltech subscriber Posts: 0
    Its a fact that business cards still offers many advantages compared to other marketing techniques. With the help of a business cards, you can easily present yourself and your business to potential clients for better business and profits.
  • Options
    edmond51284edmond51284 subscriber Posts: 0
    Business cards always have and will be the pinnacle of any business stepping out into the world and saying that 'I've arrived!'. A person conducting business without a business card is like a lawyer without an office. No one will know you, remember you, refer you and trust you. Get cards, and get good quality ones. Don't break the bank, check out www.redtagprintsale.com for the best quality, affordable prices and fast shipping.