WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Website Templates

jvillarreal1000jvillarreal1000 subscriber Posts: 2
My website is in need of a complete redesign but I would rather not spend the money on hiring someone to change the site.  Does anyone know of a website that has business website templates that can be used to build your own site.  Thanks!!

Comments

• vwebworldvwebworld subscriber Posts: 40

Templates available here 
    If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

~Roland
  • icollecticollect subscriber Posts: 12
    those templates are resold to many and are not customs for intention of only 1 sale per template, Ill be happy to do a 6 Page Website Re Design for $50 and $10 per additional page PayPal, I have been designing html sites since 2003. Let me know you can message me thru start up nation. Thanks
  • vwebworldvwebworld subscriber Posts: 40
    those templates are resold to many and are not customs for intention of only 1 sale per template, ...

True, the template link I gave is for a very popular template provider. There are also sources of FREE templates  - can be found searching on "free website templates". AND there are many free open source CSS templates to choose from - than can be found via a search.

How you use a template, whatever the source, is up to you, but I would certainly suggests trying to make it "yours" by changing some of the graphics.  Templates can jump start your website design or even provide some design inspiration.

~Roland
  • icollecticollect subscriber Posts: 12
    so true vwebworld. I look at template monster.com from time to time for ideas and inspiration. If anyone needs help with template or html services feel free to contact me. Thanks
  • sddreamweaverssddreamweavers subscriber Posts: 5 Member
    My website is in need of a complete redesign but I would rather not spend the money on hiring someone to change the site.  Does anyone know of a website that has business website templates that can be used to build your own site.  Thanks!!
    Template Monster
    Not only do they have websites, but Flash intros, company logos and  other cool stuff.  The cool thing about Template Monster is that you can purchase the template outright and make it your own. I`ve only used them once but they are a class organization.  The files come with all source files (including fonts).sddreamweavers1/18/2008 5:18 PM
  • Xsd01Xsd01 subscriber Posts: 0
    Depending on the host, if you have CPanel or Plesk access, you can also look at installing Joomla, Drupal (which has some great mods that can be added), Php-Nuke, Xoops, and others that you can buy templates for. If your dealing in an e-commerce site, you can actually use Zen Cart or OS Commerce to control the entire site and you can purchase templates for those systems as well.

Other than that, most places like template moster have a price to own the template and have it taken down for others to buy. Just note how many times it has been downloaded before you choose an option like that.

If you`d like some additional suggestions or help with editing a template or installing a system, please feel free to contact me via email or the Startup Nation message system.