WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Franchise and Subscription Type Website

jvmombayjvmombay subscriber Posts: 1
Hello guys,1st of all, it`s been really rewarding to be part of SuN and really thankful that I found this site.For several years now, even before the advent of dynamic websites and interactive contents, I was already looking at the prospect of modeling an online business around franchising and application subscription for the franchisee.The way I am thinking is, having a completely developed CMS site that can be deployed to franchisee as soon as they are evaluated and found to be qualified.  And these franchisees will be able to subscribe more advance features of the site or what we usually call premium applications for a fee (either monthly or annually).My question would be... will this work?Drop me some of your questions and I`ll try to answer those as much as I could.

Comments