WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Is Attraction Marketing Really a New Concept?

Mark007Mark007 subscriber Posts: 3
edited May 2009 in Home-Based Businesses
There is a story that I would like to share with members of startup nation.. It talks about how attraction marketing is really not a new concept. It has been around for a long time. Here it is:http://www.hooverwebdesign.com/articles
Note: By reading this article, it shaped how I will appy attraction marketing as a strategy in my business. ONe of the clever examples of attraction marketing are malls that provide free concerts and offered your child`s picture with Santa as a means of increasing traffic by attraction. This often lead to shoppers whose main intention was to attend these events, to accidentally purchase products from stores that are located in the mall. For instance, if a free concert was held at the mall one day at 1:00pm, this is very likely to inspire concert attendees to purchase food from the mall since it is convenient.