WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Proposing Locations to a Business

jUshjUsh subscriber Posts: 1
edited April 2007 in Business Planning
Hello Everybody!Obviously I`m new to the forum because this is my first post. I`m currently interning for a Real Estate Investor, and have been for the past month or so. I noticed this vacant land on a main street that I think would be absolutely perfect for a restaurant or cafe. Instead of starting my own franchise I was thinking it would be a great idea to propose the location to a Starbucks or a Coffee Bean. I was thinking what would be a smart idea to put the location under contract; obviously all I really need to do is have enough money to for the initial deposit. I was curious how would you go about proposing a potential location for a business? I`m sure I`m not the first one to come up with this. Any suggestions or examples would be great.Thanks in advanced!