How to make money online

2»

Comments

• SunshinesSunshines subscriber Posts: 17 Bronze Level Member
    edited December 2019

My first question to you - What skills do you have? Would you like to use to earn money online? Btw is there any online scope to use your skills? If your answer is YES then go for it. You will do much better. Else if you are trying to find another option then share more about you. I can then guide you for the better.

• ChangelifeChangelife subscriber Posts: 5 Member

🔥1 You have to get the product (Offer) but you need advise to get the right product from

some who has been in this industry to show you all the steps

• there affiliate programs
    • wellness programs
    • eCommerce online programs ,
    • Register for a domain that is how you will brand yourself because people buy from people they know who can lead,help them to their success.
    • Set your sales funnel where you will drive traffic from different resources like Facebook Groups depending on your niche,go to where there bigger number of comments to talk to those people privately and i advise to start with free traffic first to generate more sales,get commission to buy paid traffic .
    • Duplicate that strategy to your business partners to generate more sales,commission as far as you know success is based on leveraging.🔥