WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Experiences with Customer Financing

jlovelyjlovely subscriber Posts: 1
edited March 2007 in Startup Funding
I`m currently an MBA student at Babson College - I`m researching for a project on companies that have financed their start-up through customer financing. (There`s a great article on this website: s-financing-customer.asp)
I`d like to provide the class with first-count experiences of companies that have used this form of financing to launch their start-up - or the other side of the coin; companies that have funded a start-up with money, goods or services.
Additionally, I would love to provide examples of real-life term sheets or contracts.
If anyone has experience with this form of financing  (or knows of someone), I`d greatly appreciate your help! Please e-mail me at jlovely1@babson.edu</A> if you might be able to offer some insight into this valuable form of financing.
Thank you!
Julie Lovely