WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

What should I do?

jerrykatzmanjerrykatzman subscriber Posts: 1
edited January 2008 in Selecting a Business
Hello,
My name is Jerry Katzman, I am a doctor and I would like to start my own business but I don`t really know what to choose. I have a medium capital and I`m opened to new ideas from anyone.
Thank you

Comments

• DaleKingDaleKing subscriber Posts: 141

Hello,My name is Jerry Katzman, I am a doctor and I would like to start my own business but I don`t really know what to choose. I have a medium capital and I`m opened to new ideas from anyone. Thank you  Jerry, what is it that you love doing more than anything else? In other words, what is your passion? That`s what you should focus on. If you need some ideas to get you pointed in the right direction, contact me. Don`t worry, the consultation is FREE.  Dale KingDKing1/24/2008 4:53 PM
  • cdbartworkcdbartwork subscriber Posts: 11

Hello,My name is Jerry Katzman, I am a doctor and I would like to start my own business but I don`t really know what to choose. I have a medium capital and I`m opened to new ideas from anyone. Thank you  Jerry, what is it that you love doing more than anything else? In other words, what is your passion? That`s what you should focus on. If you need some ideas to get you pointed in the right direction, contact me. Don`t worry, the consultation is FREE.  Jerry: SuN had a great post going on "what is your passion," you might want to check it out. Colleen Dale King
  • PeterCPAPeterCPA subscriber Posts: 0
    I know a "Kratzmann" and he sells caravans and motor homes ... makes a fortune.
  • CEOinBlackCEOinBlack subscriber Posts: 0
    No offense Jerry but I have always heard that doctors make a lot of money but they aren`t very good businessmen.  I know this is a generality but it may be true in some cases.  With this in mind, have you thought of investing in a great start-up?  I have heard of Dr`s getting together and pooling their money to invest in opportunities.  There are serial entrepreneurs who have a knack at picking winning start-ups.  If you have an interest in this area I would be glad to point you in the direction of some very good people.

Good luck!

admin@startupphase.com
  • jolisharmajolisharma subscriber Posts: 0
    There are many small businesses which you can start with $1000. if you have no idea then you can also tale advice from any busienss and career coach. They have enough knowldege about every field so they will definately help you.

• jolisharmajolisharma subscriber Posts: 0
    I think you should take advice from any business and career coach. They will definately helps you. They have knowldege in every field of business. so you can easily start a business with $1000.