What should I do?

jerrykatzmanjerrykatzman Posts: 1subscriber
edited January 2008 in Selecting a Business
Hello,
My name is Jerry Katzman, I am a doctor and I would like to start my own business but I don`t really know what to choose. I have a medium capital and I`m opened to new ideas from anyone.
Thank you

Comments

• DaleKingDaleKing Posts: 141subscriber

Hello,My name is Jerry Katzman, I am a doctor and I would like to start my own business but I don`t really know what to choose. I have a medium capital and I`m opened to new ideas from anyone. Thank you  Jerry, what is it that you love doing more than anything else? In other words, what is your passion? That`s what you should focus on. If you need some ideas to get you pointed in the right direction, contact me. Don`t worry, the consultation is FREE.  Dale KingDKing1/24/2008 4:53 PM
  • cdbartworkcdbartwork Posts: 11subscriber

Hello,My name is Jerry Katzman, I am a doctor and I would like to start my own business but I don`t really know what to choose. I have a medium capital and I`m opened to new ideas from anyone. Thank you  Jerry, what is it that you love doing more than anything else? In other words, what is your passion? That`s what you should focus on. If you need some ideas to get you pointed in the right direction, contact me. Don`t worry, the consultation is FREE.  Jerry: SuN had a great post going on "what is your passion," you might want to check it out. Colleen Dale King
  • PeterCPAPeterCPA Posts: 0subscriber
    I know a "Kratzmann" and he sells caravans and motor homes ... makes a fortune.
  • CEOinBlackCEOinBlack Posts: 0subscriber
    No offense Jerry but I have always heard that doctors make a lot of money but they aren`t very good businessmen.  I know this is a generality but it may be true in some cases.  With this in mind, have you thought of investing in a great start-up?  I have heard of Dr`s getting together and pooling their money to invest in opportunities.  There are serial entrepreneurs who have a knack at picking winning start-ups.  If you have an interest in this area I would be glad to point you in the direction of some very good people.

Good luck!

[email protected]
  • jolisharmajolisharma Posts: 0subscriber
    There are many small businesses which you can start with $1000. if you have no idea then you can also tale advice from any busienss and career coach. They have enough knowldege about every field so they will definately help you.

• jolisharmajolisharma Posts: 0subscriber
    I think you should take advice from any business and career coach. They will definately helps you. They have knowldege in every field of business. so you can easily start a business with $1000.