WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Summer on the Sound

gennygenny subscriber Posts: 1
edited June 2006 in Website Critique
Thank you for having a great radio show and website. I wrote toyou several months back about transitioning to a career in writing & Iappreciate your feedback and visiting your site. I started a websiteYesterday to help me focus on marketing. If you have a chance to view itthe website is / thank you again for yourshow and inspiration. Jennifer(Thanks Rich and Jeff - the link above should be working!)

Comments

• Options
    RichRich administrator Posts: 582 Site Admin
    jennifer,
    totally remember talking with you.
    congrats on your progress!
    one thing, the link above is not working.
    rich
  • Options
    CustomerTrendCustomerTrend subscriber Posts: 0
    What a great site Jenny!  The personal touches are not overbearing and fit well with your objective.  Very well laid out and easy on the eyes.
    May I make a suggestion though, it took me until I got to your contact page to understand what solutions you offered, maybe make it clearer somewhere else that this is a business site and not just a personal site.
    Otherwise kudos 
  • Options
    RichRich administrator Posts: 582 Site Admin
    jenny,
    i used the link that jeff provided above and reviewed the site.
    it`s a very pretty site and your voice shines through. however, i am concerned about the homepage experience not indicating immediately enough exactly what it is that your site is/does, what your business is/does.
    hope that`s helpful feedback. the concern is easily remediable with text so no sweeping changes are required from my (humble) perspective.
    rich
  • Options
    gennygenny subscriber Posts: 1
    Good Morning, Feedback about the site is very much appreciated. I did not originally consider that, but you are absolutely right. Today I have a tutorial session to learn how to use Macromedia Contribute and I will do some adjustments to the home page & other pages.  Thank you very much for your thoughts and I hope you have a great day!
  • Options
    admanadman subscriber Posts: 3
    i love your site.

Fantastic concept