Comments, reviews, tips welcome

a2theba2theb Posts: 2subscriber
edited February 2007 in Website Critique
Getting ready to launch our site http://www.solution-a.com. Looking for feedback, etc or any tips to give the site that extra shine. Some of the text is not complete yet but it`s in the process of getting proofed and edited. Thanks in advance! Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

Comments

• stonesledgestonesledge Posts: 8subscriber
    I like it, clean. Just get your about page done. I like the name! The header logo is great too!
    Erin
  • CSPURGEONCSPURGEON Posts: 10subscriber
    I like it. Even better it shows your rates. Many companies that offer services say things like "for a price contact us". This enables you to be upfront with your clients. Good Job!
  • a2theba2theb Posts: 2subscriber
    Thanks for the all the feedback! Craig and Steve both gave me the one thing I was looking for regarding knowing what my company does based off of the first page. I`ll definitely be reworking it along with taking a look at the other areas you both mentioned. Thanks again.
  • DanaeDanae Posts: 5subscriber
    I like the new headline on the home page, "Computer support done right."  That makes me start feeling right away that you know what you`re doing and I can trust you.
    I think the site is over all good.  It would be nice if you could make it so it resizes to fit the browser screen visitors are using.  I`m using 800x600 and part of it was off screen.
    I was also confused on the Services page by the fact that your links are black and not underlined.  I didn`t realize they were links at first.  Then on other pages I was wondering if all the bold black words were links, and they weren`t.  I would suggest using the dark red underlined version for the unvisited links, and if you`re really fond of the black, use that for visited links.
  • a2theba2theb Posts: 2subscriber
    Thanks Danae. The link color thing was on my list for feedback response. I`m using Drupal CMS for the site and a customized theme. The theme has a global CSS format for all text links so I left it as is. I`ll experiment a bit and create a custom format for the content links that swaps the colors.  Thanks for the heads up on the screen resolution. I didn`t think anyone used 800x600 anymore! I`ll have to play around with that. Thanks again!