WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Where is the best place to find a web developer?

cat_trickcat_trick subscriber Posts: 1
edited September 2011 in Building A Website That Works
I want to create a website that displays incoming news from user selected sources but I do not know any program languages or how to go about doing it. I am looking for advice on where the best place to look for a web developer to partner with me (not pay for services) and construct the website.

Comments

• Options
    IberoMediaIberoMedia subscriber Posts: 0
    for live feeds just add RSS to the module where you want targetted content.
  • Options
    BJ_CBJ_C subscriber Posts: 2
    search the google. i also use godaddy as my website hosting supplier.
  • Options
    lillianabelillianabe subscriber Posts: 1
    The internet is the best place to find out the best and good experience web developer to construct your website. If you think you want to do it at free of cost with the help of resources, then it may be a difficult task. You want to make well designed website then you have to pay for that, as there are many websites or user provide the web design material or free template which helps to create a website on your own.
  • Options
    BrianJames01BrianJames01 subscriber Posts: 1
    Build your website using Wordpress. It is easy to manage and update.
  • Options
    sahayasahaya subscriber Posts: 0
    Creating a site is the most important part in web development. There are many sources now a days to create a site mostly through languages and codes. If you know languages you can very well create a site. Else you can go to some other professional and get their aid to create a site. Or if you need to create a site with your own taste without knowing any languages or programs, templates will help you. When creating a site through templates you can create a site within a day or two so that you can save time. you can get the templates from XnYnZ.com