WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Business Plan Behind Food Truck Business

JeanMcDanielsJeanMcDaniels subscriber Posts: 2
edited May 2013 in Business Planning
Hi Everyone!
My name is Jean and I took a bit of a leap of faith recently to start my own food truck business. I already have the truck, but I have been working on developing my business plan to present to potential lenders.
<a rel="nofollow" name="_GoBack"></a>
I started this business because I see food trucks becoming more and more popular in my city. In the business district, people don't want to wait in long lines for lunch. They want to get their food and go. Food trucks let them do just that.
There are already many trucks, but I stand out as the only one that specializes in burritos. My goal is to offer the best food and best service. I do that now by cooking with only the freshest ingredients and using PayMeSecure so my customers can pay with credit cards securely and quickly. It only takes a minute or so for them to get their delicious food and go.
That's my business in a nutshell, but I was wondering what else I should prepare for potential lenders? Obviously, I will fill it in with more concrete financial details, but what else would you want to know if you were a lender? Thanks for your help!