WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

SEO Companies

jcmr2jcmr2 subscriber Posts: 1
edited October 2007 in Website Critique
My firm is ready to market online and is looking for tips into searching a reliable and trustworthy SEO company. I`ve been contacted by eLocal Listing and I`m reading they are not providing their clustomers expectations. Any good advise will gladly be taken.Thank YouJC Montana

Comments

• Options
    SandraPSandraP subscriber Posts: 3
    JC - One of my clients, Jon Cline at www.enthusiast.com does comprehensive Web Marketing strategy, including SEO. He has an excellent reputation.

Good luck!
    ~Sandra
  • Options
    sddreamweaverssddreamweavers subscriber Posts: 5 Member
    My firm is ready to market online and is looking for tips into searching a reliable and trustworthy SEO company. I`ve been contacted by eLocal Listing and I`m reading they are not providing their clustomers expectations. Any good advise will gladly be taken.Thank YouJC Montana
    That`s a great sign that you`re asking for customer expectations.  Some things to look for:- Make sure they ask what your goals in your business are- Stay away from SEO companies who guarantee results.- Ask for contact information from the companies customers and then ask the customers how they like the company.- Good SEO companies ask information about your current marketing campaigns- Good SEO companies ask information about your technical setup (server)- Good SEO companies will ask you indepth questions about you and your business.This is just off the top of my head and based on experience.