WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

(Untitled)

GoferIceCreamGoferIceCream subscriber Posts: 1
edited April 2006 in Public Relations
I am attempting to use technology to help get closer with my customers and get some publicity. I started a blog and podcast. The plan is to get customers to interact with the company and become more linked to it. I think this is kind of novel in that I don`t small business (retail stores) doing it yet, so I hope to get some PR from it. anyway here is the headline of my Press Release what do you think? and any suggestions?
Gofer Uses Podcasting to Make Ice Cream More Sticky!
thanks
Jay

Comments

• Options
    GoferIceCreamGoferIceCream subscriber Posts: 1
    Hi
    We are a small chain of three retail ice cream stores in CT. We serve soft serve and hand dipped ice cream of the premium variety. We are called Gofer Ice Cream as in Lets Go For Ice Cream yet we have a gopher in our logo. the idea of the Gofer using podcasting to make ice cream more stickey is another play on words to just get customers more interested in what is going on with the stores and the company in general.
    Thanks
    Jay