WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Persian Carpet B2B B2C China

javadhjavadh subscriber Posts: 1
edited March 2013 in Business Planning
Hello to all. I have a business idea which I know has great potential but don't know how to execute properly. As you all probably know China is emerging as a very powerful nation and is also a very attractive market for luxury goods. I live in Iran and our main luxury product for exports is the Persian Carpet so I have this idea of selling other people's carpets (mainly retailers and shop owners) to Chinese businesses and consumers using a website and receive a certain amount of commision from both the seller and buyer. First of all I want to know if this is a workable business model and secondly is it logical to introduce a website to two distinct audience, one is businesses and the other is the Chinese consumer market.
I'm very happy to have found this website and I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts and suggestions.
Thank you

Comments