WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Commercial Real Estate Investors and Owners

jaymartinjaymartin subscriber Posts: 1
Does anyone out there know of any listings or owners of commercial properties who need to refinance or buy commercial properties?

Comments

• rocknroll333rocknroll333 subscriber Posts: 2
    The secret to finding who owns what is to drive around to properties you like and knock on the door of properties.Ask them for contact information of who owns the business or property. Also alot of real estate companies know who they sold what property to. Start connecting with realtors and make friends with them...they are an important asset in property development.
    My parents realtor was instrumental in getting them 22 acres of commercial property. They traveled three months on the road and visited places in person. Its the only way to know the area surrounding your property is to actually go there in person.
    Your very welcome. The biggest secret to real estate no one like Trump and such will ever tell you is you have to do the footwork and drive around and visit the places. Thats the main reason Trump has his helicoptor so he can do ariel surveys and drop into areas he is interested in. Even if there is no for sale sign if people know you are interested in their property...priorities magically change.  Suddenly you have people who werent thinking of refinancing...negotiating with you to re-finance etc.
    Check out my Hot Elevator Pitch on 7/24 StartupNation Podcast.
    p.s. I am a finalist in the Win a Vacation contest. Please vote for me `Rocknroll333"
    Have a great weekend.

• jaymartinjaymartin subscriber Posts: 1
    i`ll vote for you Laurie
    Thanks for your votes. To vote for me be sure to go to the Why I need a vacation contest. Some people have been voting on my profile..lol Its RocknRoll333
    Laurie
  • gemscamrongemscamron subscriber Posts: 0
    Commercial real estate is part of the real estate business and it is fast growing business. Commercial real estate is a very safe compare to other investment.
  • coxevanscoxevans subscriber Posts: 0
    Most of the investor like to invest money in commercial real estate and commercial real estate is better than other real estate. it help to earn quick money.