WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Ready To Get Started

Smiley40Smiley40 subscriber Posts: 1
edited November 2007 in New Member Welcome

Hi Everyone,
I`m new and looking for as much information possible to help me get my business Idea launched into success.  After working various jobs and the devastation of Hurricane Katrina working with an airline I have now landed myself in a area where I believe my business Idea will prosper.  Here goes the ideal is Mega Fun Factory already have a name.  There is no competition in this city or in a 50 mile radius for this kind of business my 15yr old daughter is also helping out with alot of ideas which we have put on paper about what we want it to consist of.  However looking for a government grant company is horrifying any suggestions?  I understand there is alot I need assistance with so please bear with me because I`m ready to learn and absorb as much as possible to get started on the road to success.

Thanks

Smiley4011/9/2007 1:37 PM

Comments

• Options
    Smiley40Smiley40 subscriber Posts: 1
    Oh, sorry my business is a Mega game room consisting of various games and activities.  A place where family can bring there children also for teenagers to have a place to be rather than in trouble.   Thank you CampSteve for bringing to my attention I didn`t add that info in, just a little nervous.  First timer jitters
  • Options
    GrillCharmerGrillCharmer subscriber Posts: 7
    Hi Smiley40 and Welcome!  As a mom, I`m always looking for something besides Chuck E Cheese.