WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Biofuel

BiofuelBiofuel subscriber Posts: 1
edited June 2006 in Elevator Pitches
My name is Jacques Anderson,I have been living in Africa since 1996 and been working with American International Group(AIG) on an agency basis.Recently I attended a seminar put on by UNIDO that focus on renewable energy technology,
that seminar gave me the idea to explore oportunites in the renewable energy field.Presently I have obtained the assistance of a plant botantist thaty has provided their technical expertise in selecting non-edible oils to produce biofuels.Presently in Africa there is a big demand because of the high price of oil and there is even a bigger demand in the U.S. and Europe becayuse of their need to use alternaticve fuel and cut down on pollution.We have already aquired 6000 hectares of land and are inthe process of identifying processing equip.We are looking for an Angel investor that would like to invest and grow with us.We have raised 50% of the equitry capital to start the project.