WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Marketing your business through social media sites

jillspencerjillspencer subscriber Posts: 1
edited March 2014 in Business Planning
Is facebook a helpful way of promoting business?
Though some people might say "really?", "are you sure?", "maybe?" but if I based it on my business' performance where I made a facebook fan page, I can say that it really did help me a lot not just in meeting new clients but also in gaining business profit.Having a facebook business page is a great way to stay connected with prospects and customers on a site that they likely visit on a daily basis. It also allows you to facilitate a more personal connection with your audience. You'll be able to share company insights, industry updates, pictures, videos, and more with your audience. You'll also be able to get your fans' opinions via polls and comments on your updates.I wonder if what would be facebook's next step to encourage small and medium size businesses to promote their business or products online?

Comments

• jbincjbinc subscriber Posts: 3
    Check out our website for one on one coaching and weekly webinars at www.shesfunded.com and enter your information! We do not spam (that is illegal) and would love to help you! Contact Jenn today!
  • KimpreneurKimpreneur subscriber Posts: 0
    I am also a huge fan of social media for expanding online presence and increasing profitability. If you want exposure for your business or services, you need to be on Facebook. There are over 1.2 billion monthly active users, and over 750 million people log in daily!

Chances are your competition is already one of the 16 million local business pages on Facebook, but the most difficult part is getting a Facebook page that will stand out from the rest. Not only are your posts important, but the design of your page will impact how people perceive your brand and how much they engage.

There is a deal on mosaicHUB's Marketplace for a brand new Facebook design and promotional package. The package is 50% off and definitely worth checking out if you want your Facebook page to make more of an impact!: http://www.mosaichub.com/marketplace/view/facebook-page-design-development