WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

what do you think of this tagline?

scrapperscrapper subscriber Posts: 1
edited March 2007 in Marketing
I am in the process of starting a custom scrapbooking business called The Custom Crop.  Our designers take your pictures and turn them into one-of-a-kind albums.  They`re great for businesses to use as marketing tools, for portfolios, for gifts or for sharing your memories with friends and family.  We, who love to scrap, do the work for those who either don`t have the time or the skill to do it themselves.  The custom scrapbooks are archival quality - preserving memories for generations. 
We are designing our logo, business cards and tagline and I was hoping to get some input. 
What do you think of this...
The Custom Crop - flaunt your photos

Thanks for your suggestions.
 scrapper2007-3-1 11:29:30

Comments

• Options
    patentandtrademarkpatentandtrademark subscriber Posts: 103
    Interesting phrase.  Does anybody else use it?  would you like to be able to exclude others from using it?
  • Options
    If I end up using this then yes, I would like to keep others from using it, but I`m not sure it`s exactly right.  Not sure if "flaunt" conveys the right message.  How do I check to see if someone else is using it?
  • Options
    patentandtrademarkpatentandtrademark subscriber Posts: 103
    you can do a search yourself or hire somebody to do a search.
  • Options
    We will add momentos to the pages...ticket stubs, ribbons, etc.  Plus there are all the other embellishments.  All of those things serve to highlight and "draw out" the story behind the photo.  Our reputation will be based on our creativity (our ability to "flaunt" the photo, or make it look impressive).  Everything else we`ve come up with lacks punch.  What about these?
    Preserving yesterday for tomorrow
    Transforming moments into treasures
    Showcasing your snapshots

• Options
    LisaLLisaL subscriber Posts: 0
    Out of all that you`ve suggested, I like the original the best. Though I`d
    prefer it to say "We`ll flaunt your photos" to separate your business from
    all the diy scrapbooking businesses.

Some more ideas:
    From scrap to treasure.
    Your memories. Our labor.
    Our labor. Your heirlooms.

I think these words all capture the emotional aspect you want: heirlooms,
    keepsakes, preserving.

Lisa
  • Options
    daleyfla99daleyfla99 subscriber Posts: 1
    How about "flaunt your memories"
    Or we capture the moments that take your breath away
    or The Custom Crop-protecting your memories
    Enshrining your memories
    The Custom Crop-taking your brag book to the next level

This type of thing appeals to my creativity!
  • Options
    ARiskARisk subscriber Posts: 4
    I like flaunt your Photo`sIt appeals to several different customers.`We`ll scrap your snapshots...so you can Flaunt you Photo`s!or simplySo You Can Flaunt Your Photo`s