StartupNation Originals presents "The Art of Opportunity"! Click the link to gain access to exclusive content from co-authors Parker Lee, Matt Morasky and Marc Sniukas as they discuss their hands-on practical approach to innovation from “The Art of Opportunity,” found only at StartupNation.com.

The firs Farmers Website in the Province

islabucasgrandeislabucasgrande Posts: 1subscriber
edited March 2010 in Website Critique
Howdy,Our poor farmer organization has successfully created a website and this is probably the first farmer website in the province of Surigao del Norte, Philippines.
We just need to tell the world that a group of dedicated men and women are working hand in hand in trying to advance the welfare of the entire community of its poor member-beneficiaries.
Our site had just been made only days ago and I would like to ask an honest critique from everyone on the possible changes that the site needs. Actually i wanted to change the House on the header to A carabao because we do not use machines in plowing and we only till our lands by means of communal carabaos (communal may be a little bit weird but that's just it.)
Here is the site guys and I will be thanking you in advance for your help, http://www.deorofarmers.comSincerely,Site administrator