WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

The firs Farmers Website in the Province

islabucasgrandeislabucasgrande subscriber Posts: 1
edited March 2010 in Website Critique
Howdy,Our poor farmer organization has successfully created a website and this is probably the first farmer website in the province of Surigao del Norte, Philippines.
We just need to tell the world that a group of dedicated men and women are working hand in hand in trying to advance the welfare of the entire community of its poor member-beneficiaries.
Our site had just been made only days ago and I would like to ask an honest critique from everyone on the possible changes that the site needs. Actually i wanted to change the House on the header to A carabao because we do not use machines in plowing and we only till our lands by means of communal carabaos (communal may be a little bit weird but that's just it.)
Here is the site guys and I will be thanking you in advance for your help, http://www.deorofarmers.comSincerely,Site administrator