WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Starting an IT company: need partners, Washington DC area

idfnlidfnl subscriber Posts: 1
Hi everyone,
A business partner and I are planning an IT startup in the Washington DC area.  We need a few partners serious about starting a company.  My partner has extensive experience in managing businesses, I have many years of consulting experience, my specialization is integration.
Here is who we are looking for:
-A sales person with an extensive network in the DC area
-IT people interested in starting a business, ideally 1 database expert, 1 programming expert, and 1 web technology related expert.  Other technical specialties might be considered, depending.
-An experienced project manager
All interested parties must be willing to start full time (no part time partners considered), bring an investment (min $10,000), and be ready to work thru the growing pains of starting a business.  Startup cash is not an issue, we are not interested in investors or investment capital, we need skilled people to build the company.
More details about the business plan can be provided thru contacting me.

Comments